7 Week Summer Strength and Speed Camp
2018 SOA Chandler Summer Speed Camps
7 Week Strength of America Summer Strength/Core and Speed Camps
We offer two locations in Chandler for our Camps. For athletes going into the 4th-7th grade we offer the Core and Speed Camps. For our incoming 8th thru 12th grades we offer the Strength and Speed Camps. Both are 4 days each week for the 7 weeks, the camp for 8th grade and above will include the weight room to develop more strength and a solid foundation for them returning to a high school in the fall with experience with proper technique in a smaller setting. Check out our links below for both 7 week Summer camps in 2 locations in Chandler Az. (Select the Name of the location below to get more info on Camp Times);
Lincoln Prep (Bob) (San Tan Freeway anf Gilbert Rd)
Chandler Prep (Bobby) (Alma School and Warner)
This camp is a must for any athlete!
- Each athlete will be pre and post tested on Vertical Jump, weight, waist, 10, 20 and 40 yard speed times, as well as the Pro Agility and Broad Jump.
- We then will show them how to improve all these skills in a powerful camp!!
- Each athlete will work on body control and Multi Directional speed.
- Balance and where to focus the eyes are a key part of this camp.
- Each day is specific speed, agility and power work.
- Weight Training for Explosive Power and Strength Specific to their Sport!
- Each Athlete will fill out a 1 day Fuel Chart so they learn exactly what they are putting into their bodies. This is a major part of this camp if they truly want to excel in athletics! Education on hydration and eating properly to prepare for the season done daily at camp!
- Camps taught by Bob and Bobby Davis! Leading the Arizona in youth sports training since 1989.
7 week, 4 Days each Week — Speed and Core (incoming 4th grade and up)
Highlights From Summer Camp Last Year
My son and daughter have been through both the weekly classes and the camp offered by Strength of America. Bob Davis is very knowledgeable and has been great at getting our children to push themselves in the drills and exercises they are asked to perform. He has them wanting to go to class instead of us feeling like we are making them go. We saw increases in speed, as well as, improvement in overall fitness. Bob helps the kids understand that not only is it important to workout with proper form to increase speed and prevent injury, but he also explains to them what they put into their bodies matters as well. He explains what their bodies need for both fuel and to help with muscle recovery and growth. We drive a long way to get our kids to Bob’s classes, but it is definitely worth the time.
“ The Slate Family