Speed, Agility and Core Classes
We prorate if you start after 2nd week of any session, call or sign up now to give your athlete the Strength of America advantage!!
Sunshine Acres in Mesa
6 Week Class for the price of 5!!
(one week free if you start the first week)
Monday and Wednesdays or Tuesday and Thursdays
4:30-5:30pm each day
April 10th – May 18th, 2017
Classes will be held at Sunshine Acres, 3405 N Higley Rd. Mesa, AZ. 85215
(just north of McDowell Rd)
As you enter through the gate we are on the left.
- Each athlete will be pre and post tested on Vertical Jump, weight, waist, 10, 20 and 40 yard speed times, as well as the Pro Agility and Broad Jump.
- We then will show them how to improve all these skills in a powerful camp!!
- Each athlete will work on body control and Multi Directional speed.
- Balance and where to focus the eyes are a key part of this camp.
- Each day is specific speed, agility and power work.
- Weight Training for Explosive Power and Strength Specific to their Sport!
- Each Athlete will fill out a 2 day Energy Chart so they learn exactly what they are putting into their bodies. This is a major part of this camp if they truly want to excel in athletics! Education on hydration and eating properly to prepare for the season done daily at camp!
- Camp taught by Bob Davis-Red Mtn High Strength and Speed Coach and Strength of America staff! Leading the Arizona in youth sports training since 1989.
“I had the pleasure of meeting Bob Davis recently and was very impressed with his knowledge regarding the specific training needs of student athletes. As a Family Practice Physician, I appreciate his commitment to health and safety of our athletes. “
Dr. Kristen Bishop
Keystone Natural Family Medicine
10153 East Hampton
Mesa, AZ 85209
Check out some photos from recent classes